- Registered art psychotherapist
- Master's degree in Arts Therapy
- Ingrid's various life experiences as an immigrant, mother, wife, designer, lecturer and researcher have inspired her to work as a therapist.
- Ingrid is passionate about empowering people to find the strength within themselves to recover from challenging experiences.
- Interested in working with people who have anxiety, depression, parenting issues, family/couple issues and trauma related to displacement issues.
- Rich experience working with pain management, palliative care, grief/loss and bereavement, autism spectrum disorders and addiction.
- EAP provider
- Fluent in Mandarin and English
- Age group:12 and above
- Fees: NZ$160+GST
- Services locations: West Auckland, Central Auckland
- Do not take clients for now