Ting Ting Zhu
Social worker/Master of Health Psychology Candidate
- Registered Social Worker
- Master of Health Psychology candidate at the University of Auckland
- Experienced in and passionate about supporting people who are struggling with various psychological distresses (e.g., depression, anxiety, elevated stress) across different life situations to navigate the pathway in achieving resolution and resiliency.
- In particular, Tingting has special interests in working with young people, tertiary students, and LGBTQ communities on areas including (academic) stress management, emotional regulation, adulthood transitioning, relationship building, and career planning.
- To empower clients to achieve well-being and aspirations, Tingting draws on a wide range of intervention techniques from different approaches, including motivational interviewing, CBT, mindfulness, and ACT. In addition, Tingting is committed to offer psychoeducation informed by the leading scientific research (e.g., mind-body connections such as psycho-neuro-immunology).
- Fluent in Mandarin and English
- Age group: 16 and above
- Fees: NZ$120+GST
- Services Locations: North Shore, Central Auckland, teletherapy via p/c, online chat or video-calling