- Doctor of Philosophy in Health Sciences (The University of Auckland
- Master of Sciences in Clinical Psychology (Palo Alto University, California)
- Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- New Zealand Psychologists Board
- Department of Health, Executive Yuan of Republic of China (Taiwan)
- New Zealand Psychological Society
- Xavier has an eclectic therapeutic approach that primarily includes Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) or mindfulness-based Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) with a take on a psychodynamic perspective.
- Clinical interests: Depression, Anxiety, Obsessive-Compulsive Disorders (OCDs), and stress or psychological trauma-related issues, as well as experiencing Concerns of ethnic minorities and immigrants. LGBT wellbeing.
- Age group: adults
- Fees: NZ$180+GST
- Services location: Auckland Central
- Can provide face-to-face counselling, available time is Wednesday