- Bachelor's degree in Applied Counselling (Manukau Institute of Technology)
- With more than 3+ years in counselling experience,
- Aashini uses the Person-Centred Therapy approach and modalities such as Narrative Therapy, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Compassion Therapy and Mindfulness frameworks when working with individuals.
- Aashini believes that clients have own strengths and resources to make changes to their lives. She is also passionate about culturally appropriate counselling to empower clients.
- Fluent in Fiji-Hindi & Hindi & English
- Age group: 10yrs and above
- Fees: NZ$120+GST
- Services locations: Online Via Zoom or Teams (Anywhere in NZ)