- Registered psychologist at New Zealand Psychologist Board and a Clinical Practitioner at DAPAANZ
- Medical doctor (China), Master's degree in Psychology with Distinction (NZ) and Postgraduate Diploma in Professional Psychological Practice (NZ)
- 15+ years of extensive clinical experience as a counsellor and psychologist working for WDHB and private practices.
- Has worked with people of all ages and in individual, couple, family and group settings.
- Her interest areas in counselling include, emotion regulation (e.g. depression, anxiety, anger), interpersonal relationship issues (e.g. parenting and family relationships), holistic wellbeing and addictive behaviours or substance misuse.
- EAP provider
- Age group: 14 and above
- Fees listed below:
1) Individual Therapy: 210+GST/hour
2) Couple/ Family/ Complex/ Specialist cases: 240+GST/hour
3) Psychological assessment/ Diagnosis/ Report: 300+GST/hour
- Services locations: North Auckland, Central Auckland