- Registered at Nursing Council New Zealand
- Master of Advanced Nursing with Honors (University of Auckland)
- Scarlett works as a nurse practitioner in Auckland. She has a variety of working experiences ranging from adult mental health inpatient ICU to the crisis team as well as her current speciality in primary care liaison work. She obtained her Master’s Degree in Nursing with honors in 2011. Scarlett has a broad knowledge about mental health and has got a wealth of clinical skills and counselling. Scarlett has also worked for various educational institutions such as University of Auckland to support undergraduate and postgraduate nursing programme. She is also part of the credentialing team at Te Ao Maramatanga as an assessment coordinator.
- Age group: adults
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- Service location: Auckland Central
- Service: Comprehensive assessment, diagnosis, treatment planning, specialist report and ongoing treatment interventions.
- Fees: Diagnosis/Report 270+GST/hour