Ethnic Advisory Group Member
- Born and bought up in India and has been in New Zealand for 35 years.
- Master degree in Agriculture Economics and worked in chemical industry for 13 years.
- A gambling addict for a long time; a heavy gambler that gambling did harm to himself and family, psychologically, financially and socially.
- After strong long 20 years in gambling I received lots of help and support from my wife and also inner voice come out from me to quit gambling and by many many efforts now I become a gambling free man.
- So I now decided to help people who is going through the same addiction what I had and reason why I’m now a active member of many NGO like Asian Family Service, Problems minimise gambling harm group run by Ministry Of Health.