- Training backgrounds in both psychology and social work. Bachelor’s degree in Social Work and Master’s degree in Health Psychology from the University of Auckland.
- About ten years of experience working with people struggling with psychosocial challenges. Special counselling interests include anxiety disorder, depression, sleeping problems, emotional regulation, interpersonal communication, personal development, academic stress (especially for postgraduates), and LGBT-specific challenges.
- The core of my practice is to empower you to make the most of your life. I apply a person-centered approach and draw evidence-based practices from psychological science. Either through CBT, ACT or other therapies, I invite you to use these psychological tools to navigate your challenges and pursue a meaningful life.
- Fluent in Mandarin and English
- Age group: 16 and above
- Fees: $161 GST inclusive/hour
- Services Locations: Face to face in North Shore, Central Auckland; online or phone counselling service